Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPrize-winning author Nicole Brossard has more than thirty volumes of poetry, fiction-theory, postmodernist prose, and theory to her credit. Her experimental writing in the feminine is infused with a political energy that derives from her location as a lesbian-feminist. Associated with modernity in the literary renaissance of her native Montreal, she explores figures for the next millennium. Her embodied, desiring writing focuses on the liminal spaces around words, and the enigma of lapses in the language. Brossard's major works, La Lettre aerienne, Amantes, l'Amer, Le Desert mauve, Picture Theory, and Baroque d'aube, are available in English translation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Alice A. Parker, who received her Ph.D. in French from the University of Wisconsin, is an Associate Professor of French and of Women's Studies at the University of Alabama. Besides her many journal articles and book chapters, she coedited two volumes of feminist theory. The Differences Within and Feminist Critical Negotiations.
- Author(s)Alice A Parker
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleFrancophone Cultures & Literatures
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.