All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to a celebration of alternatively designed wrist- and pocket watches, which hours invative craftsmanship within the world of modern horology. The 150 different brands featured in this unique book each have a double-page spread dedicated to rare, specially selected timepieces. Featured manufacturers include Patek Philippe, Jaeger LeCoultre, Vacheron Constantin, Chopard, Tag Heuer, and Hublot. There is also a broad selection of avant-garde watchmakers like MB & F, Urwerk, and DeBethune. The design and technical information of each watch, ranging from simple to elaborate, is described in this lavish showcase of mostly high-end watch brands. A wristwatch made entirely of wooden parts, a timepiece designed after a Ferrari engine, and other one-of-a-kind movements, are just a few examples of the stunning variety of alternatively conceived men's and unisex watches. Many have t appeared in print before. This collection should appeal to both watch lovers and aficionados of good design.
- Author BiographyWith a passion for design Steve Huyton became interested in mechanical watches from an early age. He established a successful website called Total Watch Reviews, and subsequently wrote articles for many high-profile international magazines.
- Author(s)Steven Huyton
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photos
- Weight2485 g
- Width230 mm
- Height305 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.55Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.