All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a new full-color design and packed with illustrations, LIMITED RADIOGRAPHY, 4e is an ideal resource for beginning radiography students and limited radiographer training. It offers a comprehensive presentation of both core radiographic theory and radiographic anatomy and positioning -- teaching you the theory as well as equipping you with the skills you will need to kw on the job. Each chapter begins with an explanation of its correlation to the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography Examination administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Techlogists (R) (ARRT), while end-of-chapter Review Questions help you test your own progress. The text's focus on professional skills -- such as communication, patient care and safety, and radiation safety -- ensures you learn best practices in radiography. In addition, five new chapters walk you step-by-step through radiographic positioning procedures -- complete with illustrations.
- Author BiographyJeana Fleitz, M.Ed., RT(R)(M), is an active member in the radiological sciences. She developed and implemented the Limited Radiography curriculum and program for the Jefferson Community and Technical College in Kentucky and is co-author of the Kentucky Radiation Operators Home Study Course for Limited Radiographers. She also serves as president of the X-Ray Lady, a national company that provides relevant and unique continuing education for radiographer re-certification and licensure. In addition, she is an active member of the Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (CRCPD), American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT), American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), American Medical Writer's Association (AMWA), International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD), Kentucky Society of Radiologic Technologists (KSRT), Chattanooga Writer's Guild, Louisville Ski Club, Derby City Bop Club, and Chattanooga Shag Club.
- Author(s)Frances Campeau,Jeana Fleitz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.