All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn when to say yes and when to say ---to your spouse and to others--- in order to make the most of your marriage.Only when a husband and wife kw and respect each other's needs, choices, and freedom can they give themselves freely and lovingly to one ather. Boundaries are the 'property lines' that define and protect husbands and wives as individuals. Once they are in place, a good marriage can become better, and a less-than-satisfying one can even be saved.Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, counselors and authors of the award-winning best-seller Boundaries, show couples how to apply the 10 laws of boundaries that make a real difference in relationships. They help husbands and wives understand the friction points or serious hurts and betrayals in their marriage---and move beyond them to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy they both long for.Boundaries in Marriage helps couples: * Set and maintain personal boundaries and respect those of their spouse * Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for their marriage * Protect their marriage from different kinds of 'intruders' * Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries---or with one who doesn't.
- Author BiographyEl Dr. Henry Cloud es un conferenciante de gran popularidad. Con el Dr. John Townsend es anfitrion del programa de radio New Life Live!, ademas de ambos ser fundadores de la Clinica Cloud-Townsend y de la organizacion Cloud-Townsend Resources. Es el autor de varios libros premiados con el reconocimiento Medalla de Oro, entre ellos 'Limites' y 'El poder transformador de los grupos pequenos'. El Dr. Cloud, su esposa y sus dos hijas radican en el Sur de California.
- Author(s)Dr Henry Cloud,Dr John Townsend
- PublisherVida Publishers
- Date of Publication12/12/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVida Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.