All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionWith his talk on the limits of natural kwledge in 1872 ( Igrabimus! We will never kw! ), Emil du Bois-Reymond stirred up a controversy (the Igrabimus-Streit), which spread widely beyond German-speaking countries. It concerned the very possibility to set boundaries to kwledge, the development of the sciences, their attainable results, and concept formation. In this volume, the philosophical value of the Igrabimus controversy is critically examined. The historical matter and its theoretical implications are assessed with regard to the mutual relationships between philosophy and the sciences in the 19th century and beyond.
- Author(s)Micheal Anacker,Nadia Moro
- PublisherMimesis International
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintMimesis International
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Weight590 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.