All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFrom humble beginnings in a log cabin to the President of the United States, the story of Abraham Lincoln is an inspiration to everyone willing to chase their dreams. With little education, he became one of the most well-kwn and successful lawyers in his time. However, his destiny did t end there. In 1860, the Nation was torn in two over slavery. America needed a leader to reunite her. Lincoln set out to keep the Union as one, but in the process changed the country forever.
- Author BiographyL. D. Shono, Jr. was born in Ruston, La. He grew up in the small town of Bastrop, La. He has been writing short stories as long as he can remember. With the push from his wife, Tracy, his life-long dream was fulfilled in May 2012 when he published his first book He Died for Peace: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy. In July 2013, he published his second book Second Chance for Forgiveness. He currently lives in Calhoun, La. with his wife of 14 years.
- Author(s)L D Shono Jr
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.