All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStory of the Sioux uprising of 1862 along the Mississippi River in Minnesota. 300 Dakota Indians were sentenced to death.
- Author BiographyHank H. Cox is the co-author of American Drive: How Manufacturing Will Save Our Country and From Pigeons to Tweets: A General Who Led Dramatic Changes in Military Communications.
- Author(s)Hank H. Cox
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Out-of-print date13/02/2013
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight336 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.