Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Rogers is the poet of childhood. She is also a people's poet, a storyteller and a singer of blues for children, a velist and a winner of the Stephen Leacock award for humour. In this volume, poets Barbara Colebrook Peace, Harold Rhenisch, and Patricia Young, poet and translator Allan Brown, short story writer John Gould, and critic Ronald B. Hatch cast light on the spiritual and creative life of this flamboyant and passionate writer who reveals the power of childhood to renew and to transform adults and children alike.
- Author BiographyHarold Rhenisch lives in 150 Mile House, BC. He won the Confederation Poetry Prize, 1991, and the Arc Poem of the Year Award and the Critic's Desk Award for best long poetry review, 2003. He has been a five-time runner-up in the CBC/Tilden/Saturday Night Literary Contest and won the BC & Yukon Community Newspapers Association Award for Best Arts and Culture Writing, 1996. His non-fiction book Tom Thomson's Shack was shortlisted for two BC Book Prizes in 2000. Please visit www.haroldrhenisch.wordpress.com.
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleWriters
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight142 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHarold Rhenisch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.