All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers the basic theory and computation for a first course in linear programming, including substantial material on mathematical proof techniques and sophisticated computation methods. Examples and exercises illuminate the teaching tool, and this edition includes a new Appendix on using Excel to solve linear programming problems. 1984 edition.
- Author BiographyDaniel Solow is Professor of Operations at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Daniel Solow
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.