All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $14.00Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis Third Edition introduces the latest theory and applications in optimization. It emphasizes constrained optimization, beginning with linear programming and then proceeding to convex analysis, network flows, integer programming, quadratic programming, and convex optimization. You'll discover a host of practical business applications as well as n-business applications. With its focus on solving practical problems, the book features free C programs to implement the major algorithms covered. The book's accompanying website includes the C programs, JAVA tools, and new online instructional tools and exercises.
- Author(s)Robert J. Vanderbei
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.