Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionLinear programming (LP), as a specific case of mathematical programming, has been widely encountered in a broad class of scientific disciplines and engineering applications. In view of its fundamental role, the solution of LP has been investigated extensively for the past decades. Due to the parallel-distributed processing nature and circuit-implementation convenience, the neurodynamic solvers based on recurrent neural network (RNN) have been regarded as powerful alternatives to online computation. This book discusses how linear programming is used to plan and schedule the workforce in an emergency room; the neurodynamic solvers, robotic applications, and solution n-uniqueness of linear programming; the mathematical equivalence of simple recourse and chance constraints in linear stochastic programming; and provides a decomposable linear programming model for energy supply chains.
- Author(s)Yaromir Truma
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight238 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.