All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents in detail the fundamental theories of linear regression analysis and diagsis, as well as the relevant statistical computing techniques so that readers are able to actually model the data using the methods and techniques described in the book. It covers the fundamental theories in linear regression analysis and is extremely useful for future research in this area. The examples of regression analysis using the Statistical Application System (SAS) are also included. This book is suitable for graduate students who are either majoring in statistics/biostatistics or using linear regression analysis substantially in their subject fields.
- Author(s)Xiao Gang Su,Xin Yan
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2009
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.