All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA treatment of system theory within the context of finite dimensional spaces, this text is appropriate for students with previous experience of operator theory. The three-part approach, with tes and references for each section, covers linear algebra and finite dimensional systems, operators in Hilbert space, and linear systems in Hilbert space. 1981 edition.
- Author(s)Paul Abraham Fuhrmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.