All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionExcavations in 1999 at Brandon in Suffolk uncovered the remains of a sequence of middle to late Bronze Age enclosure ditches associated with a number of post-built structures, pits, hearts and three unurned cremations. Some late Neolithic activity was also detected. Of particular interest were an unusual Bronze Age square-ditched enclosure and evidence of activity surfaces'. Specialist finds reports examine the flint, the Neolithic and Bronze Age pottery, the small finds, human remains, animal bone, soils, waterlogged remains, pollen and charcoal. A final synthesis discusses the nature of this occupation landscape and the place in it of the funerary deposits.
- Author(s)Catriona Gibson
- PublisherHertfordshire Archaeological Trust
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationHertfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHertfordshire Archaeological Trust
- Content Note31 b/w figs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.