Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionLinguistic Fieldwork offers practical guidance on areas such as applying for funding, the first session on a new language, writing up the data and returning materials to communities. This expanded second edition provides new content on the results of research, on prosody elicitation, on field experiment design, and on working in complex syntax.
- Author BiographyClaire Bowern is Associate Professor of Linguistics at Yale University, USA. She is a field and historical linguist with a focus on the highly endangered languages of Northern Australia. She is past Chair of the Linguistic Society of America's Ethics Committee and Associate Editor at Language.
- Author(s)Claire Bowern
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.