All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to all aspects of linguistic fieldwork. It t only discusses techniques for working on the phonetics, phology, morphology, syntax and discourse of an undescribed language, but also considers field techlogy, grant application preparation, ethical research methods and problems which might arise when in the field.
- Author BiographyCLAIRE BOWERN is Assistant Professor of Linguistics at Rice University, USA and a member of the Australian National University's Centre for Research on Language Change. Her primary areas of research are language documentation/description and historical linguistics, particularly in Northern Australia.
- Author(s)Claire Bowern
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date04/03/2015
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.