All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionNuuchahnulth is kwn for its striking use of word-formation and complex inflection. This is the first book to provide a detailed description of the complex morphology of the language, based on material gathered when it was more viable than it is w. The description is embedded within a broad-ranging theoretical discussion of interest to all morphologists. It will provide an essential tool for researchers in Nuuchahnulth and related languages, in Wakashan in general and in Native American Studies.
- Author BiographyJOHN STONHAM is Reader in Linguistics at the University of Newcastle, where he lectures in Phonetics, Phonology and Morphology. His previous books include Combinatorial Morphology (1994) and Aspects of Tsishaath Nootka Phonetics and Phonology (1999).
- Author(s)John Stonham
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/09/2004
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight449 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.