All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to present to scholars, students and enthusiasts in the fields of literature and linguistics a way to study a text analytically. Reading is multi-faceted and shaped by contexts, participants, and techlogies. The ways of reading tackled most enthusiastically in this book are interpretations which show active involvement of readers: Each literary or linguistic approach can be compared to a window through which we see, grapple, comprehend, personalize and internalize the text, hence the world.
- Author BiographyFeryal Cubukcu and Leyla Harputlu are professors at Dokuz Eylul University in Izmir (Turkey). Their shared main interests are language teaching, psycholinguistics, applied linguistics, and critical reading.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFeryal Cubukcu,Leyla Harputlu
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.