All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLining Up Data in ArcGIS: A Guide to Map Projections is an easy-to-navigate troubleshooting reference for any GIS user with the common problem of data misalignment. Complete with full-color maps and diagrams, this book presents practical techniques on how to identify data projections, create custom projections to align data, and solve common data alignment problems. The second edition is compatible with ArcGIS(R) 10.1 and includes new sections on aligning CAD data and appropriate use of the web Mercator projection. This book will benefit new and experienced GIS users alike.
- Author BiographyMargaret M. Maher is a veteran member of Esri's support services team. She has helped resolve more than 12,000 incidents involving problems with map projections and data conversions. She has written numerous articles about ArcGIS(R) for Desktop for Esri's Support Services Knowledge Base.
- Author(s)Margaret M Maher
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, colour tables, maps, figures
- Weight735 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.