Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionJewellery enthusiasts, metal workers, beaders and general crafters have fallen in love with the elegant lines of chain mail. And with this attractive resource, they have a wonderful and easy, new way to mimic its look and make unique, eye-catching necklaces, earrings and bracelets. All it takes are flexible, colourful neoprene O-rings, woven together into basic units, then joined together with metal jump rings. The 26 projects are bright and beautiful: imagine playful blue and yellow earrings dangling from French wire, an intricate bracelet in lavender and white with a charming floral focus bead, or a bold copper wrist cuff. Of course, each project features superb close-up how-to photography illustrating the various stages of construction from start to finish.
- Author(s)Susan C. Thomas
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLark Jewelry & Beading
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/06/2011
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight435 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.