All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide for succeeding on the for business social media network LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day helps you create, customize, and optimize a presence on LinkedIn, the world's largest social network for professionals. In this detailed, step-by-step book, LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen reveals how to use this powerful platform to ensure that you or your company get ticed by the right audience. Discover previously undocumented tips and tricks for community growth and management, including how to best use Groups, events, and other LinkedIn features and applications. * Offers a complete resource for anyone who wants to market and recruit on the world's largest professional network * Features hands-on tutorials, case studies, examples, tips, and tactics * Reveals how to monitor and maintain a vibrant LinkedIn presence * Includes effective tactics for recruiters, job seekers, and entrepreneurs, as well as legal, real estate, and nprofit professionals * Incorporates an exploration of the LinkedIn advertising platform, API, and mobile platform This soup-to-nuts guidebook for tackling every stage of the LinkedIn process ensures your online presence will get ticed.
- Author BiographyViveka von Rosen is known internationally as the LinkedIn Expert and has trained more than 10,000 business professionals on using the popular social media platform. She hosts the weekly #LinkedInChat on Twitter and is co-moderator of LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. With 25,000+ first-level LinkedIn connections, she is regularly quoted in such outlets as Mashable.com, TheSocialMediaExaminer.com, and the Miami Herald. In January 2012, she was named a Top 50 Social Media Influencer by Forbes.
- Author(s)Viveka von Rosen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.