All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionLinkedin helps you to become a leader and find success. Leadership is all about people from beginning to an end. This the best definition of leadership. Either you are linked in or you are left out. It is hard to believe but it is true. If you are t a proficient LinkedIn user your personal and career progress is in doubt. Networking is key. Team = Together Everybody Achieves More. Networking people means empowering them as opposed to networking with them on a daily basis and t producing any fruitful outcome. The equivalent of 320 pages (80 x 4) in a standard book are presented in a Corporate Manual type publication i.e. 80 letter size pages for a business owner or the Corporate World Manager so that you can use it in your office on a daily basis. When I became proficient in LinkedIn it had some 60 million users towards the beginning of April 2010. I then predicted 100 million users rather soon as there is a new user approximately every second. There is limit to the power of duplication.
- Author BiographyJorge is a qualified finance and accounting professional from Spains top-notch business school, Deusto as well as an MBA in London City. Having spent a 2 decade career in finance, accounting and auditing with a large number of blue-chip multinationals, Jorge founded www.spanishleadership.com to mirror on Spains success in Euro 2008. This success was later complemented with the 2010 World Championship in Johannesburg. As a result Jorge has expanded his leadership ventures launching German Leadership, British Leadership, French Leadership, Lithuanian Leadership and Polish Leadership.com to seek LinkedIn leaders around the world.
- Author(s)MR Jorge Zuazola
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.