All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnterprise data is growing at a much faster rate than traditional techlogies allow. New enterprise architectures combining existing techlogies are desperately needed. This book suggests a way forward by applying new techniques of the World Wide Web to enterprise information systems. Linking Enterprise Data is an edited volume contributed by worldwide leaders in Semantic Web and Linked Data research, standards development and adoption. Linking enterprise data is the application of World Wide Web architecture principles to real-world information management issues faced by commercial, t-for-profit and government enterprises. This book is divided into four sections: Benefits of applying Linked Data principles in enterprise settings, enterprise approval and support of Linked Data projects, specific Linked Data techniques and a number of real-world success stories from early enterprise adopters. Linking Enterprise Data targets professionals working as CTOs, CIOs, enterprise architects, project managers and application developers in commercial, t-for-profit and government organizations concerned with scalability, flexibility and robustness of information management systems. Computer science graduate students and researchers focusing on enterprise information integration will also benefit.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Wood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.