Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes the view that a key strategy for improving school effectiveness is to set standards for student achievement based on the skills required for successful careers. It also examines forms of assessment that evaluate student performance in the context of real problems and situations.
- Author BiographyLAUREN B. RESNICK is professor and director of the Learning Research and Development Center at the University of Pittsburgh. JOHN G. WIRT is a senior analyst in the Office of Technology Assessment of the U.S. Congress.
- Author(s)John G. Wirt,Lauren B. Resnick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/1995
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.