All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe industry favorite Linux guide, updated for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and the cloud Linux Bible, 9th Edition is the ultimate hands-on Linux user guide, whether you're a true beginner or a more advanced user navigating recent changes. This updated ninth edition covers the latest versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL 7), Fedora 21, and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, and includes new information on cloud computing and development with guidance on Openstack and Cloudforms. With a focus on RHEL 7, this practical guide gets you up to speed quickly on the new enhancements for enterprise-quality file systems, the new boot process and services management, firewalld, and the GNOME 3 desktop. Written by a Red Hat expert, this book provides the clear explanations and step-by-step instructions that demystify Linux and bring the new features seamlessly into your workflow. This useful guide assumes a base of little or Linux kwledge, and takes you step by step through what you need to kw to get the job done. * Get Linux up and running quickly * Master basic operations and tackle more advanced tasks * Get up to date on the recent changes to Linux server system management * Bring Linux to the cloud using Openstack and Cloudforms Linux Bible, 9th Edition is the one resource you need, and provides the hands-on training that gets you on track in a flash.
- Author BiographyChristopher Negus has been teaching and writing about Linux and UNIX for more than 25 years. He is an instructor and principal technical writer for Red Hat, Inc., and the author of dozens of Linux and UNIX books, including Red Hat Linux Bible (all editions), CentOS Bible, Fedora Bible, Ubuntu Linux Toolbox, Linux Troubleshooting Bible, Linux Toys,and Linux Toys II.
- Author(s)Christopher Negus
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.