Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a tutorial and a quick reference in one. It presents some of the most useful Linux shell commands along with helpful usage examples and explanations. Rather than targeting admins, the book is geared towards desktop users who want to become more productive in accomplishing everyday tasks such as copying, compressing, finding and downloading files. This book distills the most important information from the Linux manual pages, which can be very detailed and difficult to understand. Instead of listing dozens of flags and switches for each command, the book focuses on the options that you'll really need, providing hands-on examples of their use.
- Author(s)Dr Viktor Becher
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.