All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionArlene Avakian's memoir evokes the quarrels, ambition, prejudice, and courage that shaped her coming of age in a family that immigrated to the United States to escape gecide in Turkey. Inspired by her passionate feminism and strengthened within a loving lesbian relationship, Avakian records and re-examines her personal history, discovering the story of her grandmother, which brings with it a legacy of radical politics and a powerful affirmation of ethnic identity.
- Author BiographyArlene Voski-Avakian
- Author(s)Arlene Voski Avakian
- PublisherFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCross-Cultural Memoir S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorBettina Aptheker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.