All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn October 31 1999, Melbourne school boy sailor Jesse Martin completed one of the last great adventures of the 20th century. At 18 years of age, and after 11 months at sea, he became the youngest person to sail solo, n-stop and unassisted around the world. This is the story of why Jesse set himself such an astonishing task and how he managed to make his dream come true.
- PrizesShortlisted for Book Data/ABA Book of the Year Award 2000.
- Author(s)Jesse Martin
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Content Note16 colour pics on 8pp
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.