All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionShe Could Save Millions, or Save Herself She just needs a little longer. She's really close. Dr. Rebecca Jackson, a medical researcher, stands on the verge of a breakthrough that will transform medicine. But she soon discovers the reason behind the miraculous progress in her research, and it leaves her with a nearly impossible choice . . . and little time to decide. More than her research is at stake. And more threatens it than this latest revelation. Something she's tried hard to cover up. There is a high cost to some things in medicine and it's t always the patient who pays. Can Rebecca find the faith and wisdom she needs to make the right call? The clock is ticking and the pressure is on.
- Author BiographyDr. Harry Kraus, MD, is a board-certified general surgeon. He has divided his professional life between the USA and Africa. He is an accomplished writer of both nonfiction and fiction, the author of over fifteen books, including An Open Heart and A Heartbeat Away. Medical realism and gripping plotlines distinguish his writing, as he gets most of his ideas with a scalpel in hand. Harry resides in Virginia with his wife, Kris, and the youngest of their three sons.
- Author(s)M D Harry Kraus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationThorndike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight499 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.