CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-kwn and highly successful book was first published in 1973 and has been completely re-written in subsequent editions (published in 1982 and 2003). This new Fourth Edition has become necessary because of the pace of developments in mass spectrometry of intact lipids, which has given recognition of lipid analysis and 'lipidomics' as a distinct science. To bring the book up to date with these developments, author William W. Christie is joined by co-author Xianlin Han. Although devoting considerable space to mass spectrometry and lipidomics, Lipid analysis remains a practical guide, in one volume, to the complexities of the analysis of lipids. As in past editions, it is designed to act as a primary source, of value at the laboratory bench rather than residing on a library shelf.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Christie, Scottish Crop Research Institute and Mylnefield Research Services, Scotland. Xianlin Han, Washington University School of Medicine, USA.
- Author(s)W. W. Christie,Xianlin Han
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/01/2010
- Series TitleOily Press Lipid Library Series
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOily Press Ltd
- Content Note97 figures, 13 tables, 776 references
- Weight798 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.