All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-color handbook is a quick-reference guide to all aspects of documentation for every nursing care situation. It covers current documentation systems and formats, including computerized documentation, and features scores of sample filled-in forms and in-text narrative tes illustrating everything from everyday occurrences to emergency situations. Coverage includes timesaving strategies for admission-to-discharge documentation in acute, outpatient, rehabilitation, long-term, and home care environments and special documentation practices for selected clinical specialties: critical care, emergency, perioperative, maternal-neonatal, and psychiatric. The book includes advice on legal safeguards, dangerous abbreviations, and compliance with HIPAA guidelines and JCAHO requirements.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleLippincott Manual of Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date29/10/2015
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.