All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book edited by Jerome Sans draws a Lipstick parama within the world of contemporary art photography. Fully illustrated it is conceived as a magazine or a rhapsody without any beginning or end. Throughout the pages unfurls a new history of the relationship with Lipstick. A story that shows how this feminine symbol with particular flavor has pervaded our culture and its imagery. The book brings together more than 40 international artists and their work from Andy Warhol's self-portrait to intimate pictures of Araki and Nan Goldin, collapsed compositions of Maurizio Cattelan and Pier Paolo Ferrari. Sublimed, made-up, eroticized, parodied...these traces of contemporary cult accoutrement has become an iconic element of contemporary values. A sexy book to be kissed.
- Author(s)Jerome Sans
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight1070 g
- Width215 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarla Hamburg Kennedy
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.