Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended both to be an introduction to techniques and applications of liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry and to serve as a reference for future workers. When we undertook its writing, we chose t to cover the field, particularly applications, exhaustively. Rather we wished to produce a book that would be of use to people just beginning to use the technique as well as to more advanced practitioners. In this regard, we have sought to highlight techniques and applications that are of current importance, while t neglecting descriptions of approaches that may be of significance in the future. We hope that we have succeeded in this. At the same time we hope that the bibliography, with indexes classified by author and title, will make this book of value to those who may disagree with our emphasis. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. One of us (C. G. E. ) wishes to ackwledge the en- couragment of Professor J. A. McCloskey in undertaking this project. All four of us are grateful for the continuous and expert assistance of V. A. Edmonds in the preparation of the Bibliography. Alfred L. Y ergey Bethesda, Maryland Charles G. Edmonds Richland, Washington lvor A. S. Lewis London, England Marvin L. Vestal Houston, Texas v Contents 1. Introduction ...1 ...2. Direct Liquid Introduction Interfaces ...5 ...2. 1. Introduction ...5 2. 2. Operating Principles ...7 2. 3. Specific DLI Interfaces ...10 2. 3. 1. Capillary Inlets ...10 2. 3. 2. Diaphragm Interfaces ...12 2. 3. 3. Nebulizing Interfaces ...
- Author(s)Alfred L. Yergey,Charles Edmonds,Ivor Lewis,Marvin L. Vestal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleModern Analytical Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.