All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionLiquid crystal devices for photonics applications is a hot topic of research. This book provides engineers, physicists, and designers with the most up-to-date descriptions of the dielectric, optical, and viscoelastic properties of LCs; photonics applications; and the kwledge to design better performing liquid crystal photonic and display devices (LCD). The book gives the kwledge needed to optimise LC cell geometry, select proper display configurations, and develop photonics LC applications. The book is intended for a wide range of engineers, scientists and managers, who are willing to understand the hot topics of LC applications in photonics and displays. Liquid crystal physical properties, geometry of liquid crystal cell and characteristics of electrooptical effects to choose and/or to develop liquid crystal photonics devices with optimal parameters are highlighted. Special attention was paid to photoalignment techlogy for LC photonics and emergent display devices. University researchers and students, who are specialised in the condensed matter physics and liquid crystal device developments will also find some useful information in this book.
- Author(s)Vladimir G. Chigrinov
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight564 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.