Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLiquid moulding techlogies such as RTM and SRIM are increasingly used for manufacturing composites in a variety of industries. Most interest stems from the automotive industry in the continuing search for weight savings, manufacturing ecomies and vehicle refinement. Liquid Moulding Techlogies provides a unique insight into the development and use of such processes with a comprehensive description of the material, process variants, equipment, control strategies and tooling techniques used. Procedures for materials characterisation, preform and mould design are also described and the text is augmented by a number of case studies for prototype and production parts. This book is an invaluable source for both industrial moulders and those working in research and development.
- Author(s)A.C. Long,C. Mangin,C.D. Rudd,K.N. Kendall,etc.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.