CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Properties of Matter series helps beginning readers understand some of the most important concepts in science. Each book guides readers through the basics of solids, liquids, and gases, as well as how matter can change from one state to ather. This series will inspire a new understanding of science and how it relates to everyday life.
- Author(s)Cindy Rodriguez
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWhat Is Matter?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width185 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.