All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe therapist uncovered - ten tantalising tales from the therapy room to make you laugh, cry, and reflect.An intriguing collection of compelling stories that expose our most private and personal concerns: sex and sexuality; death and dying; relationships and identity.Challenging, disturbing and humorous, this collection is a must-read.
- Author BiographyPhil Lapworth is a psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice near Bath. During his thirty years in clinical practice he has written extensively in the field of humanistic and integrative psychotherapy, including, with colleagues, several text books on various approaches to psychotherapy. In recent years he has turned to writing about therapy via fiction, seeing short stories as a particularly useful medium for reflection, challenge and entertainment for both practitioners and laypeople alike. Added to which, he very much enjoys writing them.
- Author(s)Phil Lapworth
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Karnac Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight227 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.