All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionMary, the mother of Jesus, is recorded minimally in Scripture. Yet her words are filled with significance and rich meaning that can easily be misunderstood or misinterpreted by untrained hearers. Have you doubted Mary's role in God's plan based on the words of Scripture? Would you like to understand more fully what is intended when Jesus' reaction is unexpected in relation to his Mother? </p> Gary Zimak explores both the spoken and unspoken words that Mary is recorded to have said and acted upon in the gospel narratives. The Word of God reaps manifold fruits in those who hear. Are we able to listen and understand the words of Mary in Scripture with open hearts? </p> Our Lady is a woman of few words, but when pondering with our hearts, we begin to understand that wisdom often begins in silence. </p>
- Author(s)Gary Zimak
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.