All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionLearning to talk is probably the greatest milestone in a child's development, a deeply moving and often hilarious experience for all parents. It is also a process which has been intensively studied by psychologists and linguists in recent years; this charming an informative book by one of Britain's best kwn writers on linguistics shows us what they have discovered.
- Author BiographyDavid Crystal is Honorary Professor of Linguistics at the University of Wales, Bangor. He has published over 90 books, and was awarded the OBE for services to the English language in 1995. He is also the editor of The New Penguin Factfinder and author of How Language Works. He lives in Holyhead, Anglesey.
- Author(s)David Crystal
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/1989
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight170 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.