All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anniversary edition introduces the unique approach of Listening Hearts to the spiritual practice of discernment for a new generation. Written to make the often elusive and usually clergy-centered spiritual practice of discernment accessible to all people, Listening Hearts features simple reflections and exercises drawn from scripture and from Quaker and Ignatian traditions.The seminal work in the Listening Hearts Series, this book has been a beloved resource for tens of thousands of individual readers, retreat participants, small groups and church leaders, listening for and responding to god's call in their lives.
- Author BiographySuzanne G. Farnham is the founder of Listening Hearts Ministries and a popular speaker and retreat leader. Joseph P. Gill is a US attorney, active lay leader and trainer in Listening Hearts Ministries. R. Taylor Mclean is an active lay leader in Baltimore,MD and serves as president of the Listening Hearts Ministries board of trustees. Susan M. Ward is a former Listening Hearts trustee, who lives in Baltimore, where she is an active lay leader.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Gill,Suzanne G. Farnham,et al.
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine186 mm
- Edition Statement20th Anniversary edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.