All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the new and expanded edition of the w classic study in the phemelogy of sound.
- Author BiographyDon Ihde is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Stony Brook University, State University of New York. He is the author of many books, including Experimental Phenomenology: An Introduction, also published by SUNY Press, and Bodies in Technology.
- Author(s)Don Ihde
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.