All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $133.26Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book to offer a survey of pedagogical listening in conventional and alternative methodologies.
- Author BiographyLeonard J. Waks is Professor Emeritus of educational leadership at Temple University and the author of Education 2.0: The Learningweb Revolution and the Transformation of the School.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLeonard J. Waks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.