All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with the latest developments in Listeria Mocytogenes research. Topics covered include its growth in biofilms in the food industry; molecular mechanisms involved in the food-related subsistence of Listeria Mocytogenes; an epidemiological update and the control possibilities for outbreaks of L. Mocytogenes; how to control L. Mocytogenes biofilms on food contact surfaces; methods for killing activities of macrophages against L. Mocytogenes infection; and a review of some of the most exciting developments in the analysis of the interaction between L. Mocytogenes and the host GI tract.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight562 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byTiffany Vicario
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.