All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionListeria mocytogenes is still a major threat to public health. A new book in the Methods in Molecular Biology series, Listeria mocytogenes: Methods and Protocols addresses its titular pathogen with protocols and methodologies used in research to gain a better understanding of Listeria at a molecular level. The topics covered include sampling in order to isolate Listeria, methods for their identification and characterization, methods for gene manipulation and finally, methods for control of the organism. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective subjects, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Vital and authoritative, Listeria mocytogenes: Methods and Protocols aims to contribute to the harmonization of the methods used in the field and will therefore benefit all those interested in Listeria research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1157
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEdward M. Fox,Kieran Jordan,Martin Wagner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.