Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<strong>The </strong><em><strong>New York Times</strong></em><strong> bestseller, w available in paperback--</strong><strong>Mary Karr's sequel to the beloved and bestselling </strong><strong><em>The Liars' Club</em> and <em>Cherry</em> lassos you, hogties your emotions and won't let you go (Michiko Kakutani, <em>New York Times</em>).</strong></p>Mary Karr's bestselling, unforgettable sequel to her beloved memoirs <em>The Liars' Club</em> and <em>Cherry</em>--and one of the most critically acclaimed books of the year--<em>Lit</em> is about getting drunk and getting sober; becoming a mother by letting go of a mother; learning to write by learning to live. </p><em>The Boston Globe</em> calls <em>Lit</em> a book that reminds us t only how compelling personal stories can be, but how, in the hands of a master, they can transmute into the highest art. <em>The New York Times Book Review</em> calls it a master class on the art of the memoir in its Top 10 Books of 2009 Citation. Michiko Kakutani calls it a book that lassos you, hogties your emotions and won't let you go in her <em>New York Times</em> review. And Susan Cheever states, simply, that <em>Lit</em> is the best book about being a woman in America I have read in years. </p>In addition to the <em>New York Times</em>, <em>Lit</em> was named a Best Book of 2009 by the <em>New Yorker</em> (Reviewer Favorite), <em>Entertainment Weekly</em> (Top 10), <em>Time</em> (Top 10), the <em>Washington Post</em>, the <em>San Francisco Chronicle</em>, the <em>Chicago Tribune</em>, the <em>Christian Science Monitor, Slate</em>, the <em>St. Louis Post Dispatch</em>, the <em>Cleveland Plain Dealer</em>, and the <em>Seattle Times. </em></p>
- Author(s)Mary Karr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.