All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook offers the teacher of Italian a varied collection of activities for the classroom. The thirty-one activities involve situations and guided exercises for creating dialogues, exchanging information, providing descriptions, and completing questionnaires and forms. In L?italia si impara in due students work in pairs. The situations and contexts are typical of Italian society, combining topics of interest to contemporary Italian youth with traditional elements of Italian culture. The book is intended for beginner and intermediate students as a means of integrating and complementing a basic course of study. In each unit, grammatical structures are introduced and developed, as is vocabulary. Interaction between students is ensured by the complementary, two-part composition of the text. An exhaustive glossary that includes all idiomatic expressions and jargon used in the activities completes the book.
- Author BiographyMarco Barsacchi teaches high school literature in Italy. Vincenzo Gatto is an assistant professor at Ithaca College.
- Author(s)Marco Barsacchi,Vincenzo Gatto
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/09/1993
- Series TitleToronto Italian Studies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width209 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.45Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.