All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Literacy Play</i> is chock-full of creative dramatic play activities that teach important pre-reading skills while bringing children's imaginations to life! Whether they decide to be a firefighter, the owner of a pet store, or to have a tea party, children will increase their vocabulary, communicate with their peers, and learn to recognize environmental print --all important skills for pre-readers.
- Author BiographyAmy Cox has been a supervising teacher in the Melba S. Lehner Children's School at Weber State University in Utah for the past nine years. Ms. Cox trains early childhood teachers and develops curriculum for the Weber State Unviersity lab school. Sherrie West has been working with young children and their teachers for the past twenty years. She is a mentor teacher for Head Start at the Ogden Area Community Action Agency. Ms. West trains early childhood teachers and develops curriculum for the Weber State University lab school.
- Author(s)Amy Cox,Sherrie West
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.