All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive language skills series is suitable for English learners in Australia and New Zealand. The series aims to provide students with practice in the basic skills of grammar, spelling, writing and study. Improve your Grammar Skills For the student: Grammar is the way in which words change themselves and how they group together to make different kinds of sentences. In the first part of the book you will learn about the parts of sentences. In the second part of the book you will learn different kinds of sentences. For the teacher: This book contains many rules for grammar, espcially for the writing of correct sentences. Many of the rules are general and there are exceptions to them. However it is best that your students understand the general rules first, and then when they are confident they will find it easier to understand the exceptions to the rule.
- Author(s)Susan Baing
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight192 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.