All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAre students more capable of acting appropriately when they kw exactly what is expected of them? Of course they are. Literacy in the Student-Centered Classroom explains classroom management, the role of assessments in learning, and various methods for engaging students. In a step-by-step fashion, the reader learns how to set up a classroom, before discovering how to use assessment to make lessons more effective. The final chapters of Literacy in the Student-Centered Classroom detail mini-lessons, assignment sheets, and assessments, which provide students the opportunity to choose, within the framework or structure of the unit, how to complete the requirements given them. Williamson includes several humorous stories that help pinpoint the expectations for the student-centered classroom.
- Author BiographyJulie Williamson is Adjunct Professor, Washington State University in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Julie Williamson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight345 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.