All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this useful and accessible book, James Bailey and Lyle Vander Broek discuss the literary and rhetorical forms found in the New Testament. The authors offer definitions and examples of these forms while also helping the reader appreciate the significance of their use for the task of biblical interpretation. This highly readable book will benefit college and seminary students, ministers, and anyone interested in biblical analysis and interpretation.
- Author BiographyJames L. Bailey is Professor Emeritus of New Testament at Wartburg Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa. Lyle D. Vander Broek is Professor of New Testament at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Author(s)James L. Bailey,Lyle D.Vander Broek
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.